Our teachers are not local admins on their machines, and cannot install
programs.  They can run any program installed, and if they need a program
installed, and there's no good reason not to give it to them, I'll install
it for them.  They are subject to some web filtering, but not nearly as
strict as the students' laptops are subject to.

---

Timothy A. Limbert

Technology Coordinator

Newell-Fonda CSD