From: info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us
[mailto:info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us] On Behalf Of Jim Kerns
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2009 2:12 PM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: [info-tech] Help Desk/ Work Order

All,

I am looking to implement some kind of work order system this summer,
and I am curious what others are using.  Initially this will be for our
maintenance staff, but if we can find something that would fit, I would
like tech to be in there as well.

What is everyone using (if anything), and does it meet your needs?
Thanks!!

Jim Kerns, Technology Director
Spencer Community Schools
23 East 7th St