From: info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us
[mailto:info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us] On Behalf Of Jim Kerns
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2009 8:35 AM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: RE: [info-tech] Help Desk/ Work Order

All,

Thanks for the great information, it will definitely save me some time!

Jake, I am curious why you did not use School dude for the IT side as
well?  Was GLPI already in place when you purchased School Dude, or did
it just not fit well?  Just curious.  Thanks!

Jim

>>> "Sheets, Jake" <shee...@sioux-city.k12.ia.us> 3/23/2009 7:36 AM >>>
We are using SchoolDude for our Operations and Maintenance.

In IT, we are using an open source product called GLPI

http://glpi-project.org/?lang=en

Jake Sheets
IT\GIS Systems Administrator - Security
Sioux City Community Schools