Is there wireless software on them, like Belkin (?), or something that is
taking control of the
wireless instead of the Windows administration of the wireless? We ran into
that here. All I did
was either remove or disable that software, and then Windows took over control
of the wireless, and
I had no more problems.

Sarah

Sarah M. Freking, District Technology Director
Storm Lake Community School District
Storm Lake, IA 50588
Phone: 712-732-8100 Fax: 712-732-8101

I see, I forget. I hear, I remember. I do, I understand.--Chinese Proverbs