Do they have SP1 on them?  I would assume so since they are newer, but thought
I would ask.  There were several wireless issues resolved in SP1.

Jim

>>> "Mitch Mueller" <mmuel...@emmetsburg.k12.ia.us> 4/3/2009 12:19 PM >>>
I need help from anyone that can help me.  We recently bought a mobile lab cart
with 30 hp laptops and have nothing but problems with them.  They came loaded
with Vista Business and have plenty of RAM and processor speed to do what we
need.  Just never have any luck with printing to the printer on the cart,
accessing the internet, loading up students personal drives and the mapped
drives.  I will log in as administrator, fix the wireless card and than log off
and hand it to a student and then it will lose the connection.  I log back on
as administrator and will have to repair the wireless again.  Anyone out there
have some suggestions on what to try or can tell me who has no issues with
wireless that i could come visit them before i decide to start throwing these
laptops and not joking about them.

PLEASE HELP ME BEFORE I GO NUTS!!!!!!!!

Mitch Mueller
Network Administrator