We haven't had a lot of issues with wireless, but we did have some
issues with Vista and printers.  We found that some of our printers had
to be set up as a local printer on the computer or laptop and then we
didn't have any more issues on that.

Vicki Johnson

Computer Tech Coordinator

Prairie Valley Comm School