Not sure your platform, but for the love of all things holy don't use authentication over the wireless. That has been the bane of my existence for the last year and a half. Overall it is great when it fast enough to please the proletariat. One con is that a cart has no ownership and tends to get abused quite badly.

Karl H. Hehr
Technology/Curriculum Director
South Hamilton CSD
www.s-hamilton.k12.ia.us
515.827.5418 (W)
515.209.9767 (C)
515.827.5368 (F)

Luddite by Degrees
1) Anything that is in the world when you're born is normal and ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works. 2) Anything that's invented between when you're 15 and 35 is new and exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it. 3) Anything invented after you're 35 is again the natural order of things

                                                        --- Douglas Adams