Over the past few years at my previous school, we had several of Apple's
Wireless Mobile Labs, and were very happy with all of them.  Came with a
very sturdy cart, HP laser printer, Airport Extreme, Apple Remote Desktop
software for managing and monitoring.  We found it a pretty much turnkey
system.

No big cons that I can think of.  Obvious pro of being able to create a
wireless lab anywhere you can roll the cart.  Might want to add a projector
to the cart (there was enough room on top of ours for a projector).

---

Timothy A. Limbert

Technology Coordinator

Newell-Fonda CSD