Not sure if this was directed at me, but we don't get a break for our second
line.  But, we were to the point where we were going to need 10 MB of Internet,
so we went 5 and 5.  I believe we are paying about $900 or month or so before
ERate on our Frontier Ethernet Connection, and whatever the ICN and AEA costs
are for our ICN Ethernet Connection.  We are paying more than if we just had a
10 MB ICN connection, but we have never (watch me eat these words now) been
without Internet since we have had the Sonicwall 3060 and two Internet
Connections.

Jeremy

Jeremy Pearson
Supervisor of Information Technology