Thanks Jeremy.

>>> "Pearson, Jeremy" <jpear...@fort-dodge.k12.ia.us> 4/10/2009 5:34 PM

      Not sure if this was directed at me, but we don't get a break for
our second line.   But, we were to the point where we were going to need
10 MB of Internet, so we went 5 and 5.   I believe we are paying about
$900 or month or so before ERate on our Frontier Ethernet Connection,
and whatever the ICN and AEA costs are for our ICN Ethernet Connection.
 We are paying more than if we just had a 10 MB ICN connection, but we
have never (watch me eat these words now) been without Internet since we
have had the Sonicwall 3060 and two Internet Connections.

      Jeremy

Jeremy Pearson
Supervisor of Information Technology
      Fort Dodge Community School District