From: "Richardson,Tony" <trichard...@humboldt.k12.ia.us>
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2009 5:03 AM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: RE: [info-tech] Secondary Internet connection

Jeremy,

Sounds awesome! The Sonicwall we own is rated for home and small business and
is beginning to show its age and is bottle necking our internet at different
time of the day when the firewall CPU maxes out at 100%. Our need for more
internet increases yearly as more of the educational process moves to the
internet. We are finally moving toward providing remote access to teachers and
are looking at ways to extend the campus for students.

Add to that ICN internet outages and the whole mess begins to hamper the
educational process.

Thanks,
Tony Richardson,
Technology Coordinator