From: Jackie Fonley <jfon...@algona.k12.ia.us>
Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2009 8:43 AM
To: Info Tech <info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us>
Subject: [info-tech] MAP test ?

Good morning! Quick MAP test question for those who use this test:

We took our first year of testing this year. In looking at testing
for next year . . . can next year's teachers access this year's data
on their students? I know we load everything based on this year's
schedule/advisors . . . and because this is our first year -- I'm
not sure of how it would look for next year. I know that data will
follow the student -- but if it's difficult (or not possible) to see
last year's data for your new classes -- it would seem necessary to
test asap in the fall.

Hope this makes sense.
Thanks!