We test during sept in the fall, but part of the reason is we also use the data
for some grouping.

Instead of thinking about teachers looking at the map data to see if the
students have grown (which they can do).  We have the map data loaded into the
Heart database at the AEA along with all of our ITBS/ITED, DIBELS, etc.  It
took some doing to get that stuff in, but now I just send them the MAP data
each year and they upload it. You do have to send the AEA your ITBS demographic
file early but I have an export that does it in our SIS so it is pretty easy.
They then use that file for student information when they do all of the other
data uploading for us.

It has allowed us to keep track of all of the individual data in one setting.
Much easier for the curriculum director, principals and staff to use.

Thanks!
Jon W. Hueser- MSE, Ed. S
MS/HS Principal
Technology Director