        From: info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us
[mailto:info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us] On Behalf Of Mitch Mueller
        Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 2010 7:22 AM
        To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
        Subject: [info-tech] Group Policy Question

        We are looking for a way to stop students from changing
background on laptops using group policy.  I found all the group policy
features but when a student finds a picture they like they still can
right click and set as desktop background.  is there a way to stop that
even without having to disable right clicking feature.

        Mitch Mueller
        Network Administrator
        Emmetsburg Community Schools
        Emmetsburg, Ia 50536
        mmuel...@emmetsburg.k12.ia.us
        P: (712)852-2966
        C: (712)298-0596

        The best computer is a man and it's the only one that can be
mass-produced by unskilled labor.