Luddite by Degrees
1) Anything that is in the world when you're born is normal and ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works. 2) Anything that's invented between when you're 15 and 35 is new and exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it. 3) Anything invented after you're 35 is again the natural order of things

                                                        --- Douglas Adams

On Jan 5, 2010, at 8:41 AM, Murphy, Mark wrote:

Without taking away right click you are better off using the BGinfo program. You set it so the desktop you want is the default on startup. The kids will be able to change it, but after a reboot it will be back to the default
-----Original Message-----
From: info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us [mailto:info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us ] On Behalf Of Mitch Mueller
Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 2010 7:22 AM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: [info-tech] Group Policy Question

We are looking for a way to stop students from changing background on laptops using group policy. I found all the group policy features but when a student finds a picture they like they still can right click and set as desktop background. is there a way to stop that even without having to disable right clicking feature.

Mitch Mueller
Network Administrator
Emmetsburg Community Schools
Emmetsburg, Ia 50536
mmuel...@emmetsburg.k12.ia.us
P: (712)852-2966
C: (712)298-0596

The best computer is a man and it's the only one that can be mass- produced by unskilled labor.