Lori, sorry, but I couldn't open your attachment. Could you send me a PDF file?
Gene Sommerfeld
Principal
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie Fonley" <jfon...@algona.k12.ia.us>
To: "Info Tech" <info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us>
Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2010 6:39 PM
Subject: [info-tech] JMC/SQL ?

Hi! Thanks to everyone for the info with Skype -- I downloaded it today and will play around with it in the upcoming weeks.

My question for today -- for those who use JMC: do you run the SQL version? This is supposed to deal with some of the "others currently using" message if I recall correctly. As I get ready for next year -- anything special I need to run that? Currently I just have a computer set up with WebStar (old!) and run the basic district app.

Pros/cons of each?

Thanks!
Jackie