From: info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us
[mailto:info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us] On Behalf Of Jackie Fonley
Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2010 6:39 PM
To: Info Tech
Subject: [info-tech] JMC/SQL ?

Hi!  Thanks to everyone for the info with Skype -- I downloaded it
today and will play around with it in the upcoming weeks.

My question for today -- for those who use JMC:  do you run the SQL
version?  This is supposed to deal with some of the "others currently
using" message if I recall correctly.  As I get ready for next year
-- anything special I need to run that?  Currently I just have a
computer set up with WebStar (old!) and run the basic district app.

Pros/cons of each?

Thanks!
Jackie