From: info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us
[mailto:info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us] On Behalf Of Brad Kruse
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2010 9:25 AM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: Re: [info-tech] Wireless

we installed xirrus to our 7-12 building two months ago and it just runs

had to update one group of laptop's wireless drivers but nothing other
than that

Manson Northwest Webster-Home of the Cougars!
Brad Kruse          ("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._
Tech. Coord.         `6_ 6  )   `-.  (     ).`-.__.`)
1601 15th St.        (_Y_.)'  ._   )  `._ `. ``-..-'
Manson, IA 50563    _..`--'_..-_/  /--'_.' ,'
712-469-2245       (li),'  ((!.-'
Cell: 712-830-9665 Fax 712-469-3131

>>> Karl Hehr <karl_h...@s-hamilton.k12.ia.us> 3/25/2010 9:11 AM >>>
At BCLUW and ENP they went with Ruckus for their 1:1 programs and have
been very happy.

Karl H. Hehr

Technology/Curriculum Director

South Hamilton CSD

www.s-hamilton.k12.ia.us

515.827.5418 (W)

515.209.9767 (C)

515.827.5368 (F)

Luddite by Degrees

1) Anything that is in the world when you're born is normal and ordinary
and is just a natural part of the way the world works.

2) Anything that's invented between when you're 15 and 35 is new and
exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it.

3) Anything invented after you're 35 is again the natural order of
things

--- Douglas Adams