Short timer....

What day are you done?  We will have to get lunch once you get down
here into my neck of the woods...

Jim

>>> Dan Davis <dda...@spirit-lake.k12.ia.us> 3/25/2010 10:52 AM >>>

We have a Xirrus deployment in our MS and will also be using them in
our HS for our 1:1, no problems with them.

Dan Davis
Network Administrator
Spirit Lake Comm School District
(712)336-3707 ext. 1300
dda...@spirit-lake.k12.ia.us

From:Richardson,Tony [mailto:trichard...@humboldt.k12.ia.us]
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2010 8:32 AM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: [info-tech] Wireless

Anyone have any experience with Ruckus Wireless products?  I am looking
for a district wireless solution that just works and does not require a
lot of administrative time to administer. Don’t really want to attend
school on regular bases to set it up and maintain it.

Have looked at Xirrus and Aruba and unless you have plenty of time on
your hands and just love complexity steer clear of Aruba. Xirrus is cool
but their prices indicate that they know that. Any other ideas?

Thanks,
Tony Richardson,
Network Administrator / Director of Technology
Humboldt Community School District
trichard...@humboldt.k12.ia.us