Can you make it temporarily impossible for a student to leave a
web-based test or testing App and open Calculator or Wikipedia to get an
answer?

-----Original Message-----
From: Karl Hehr [mailto:karl_h...@s-hamilton.k12.ia.us]
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2010 1:08 PM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: Re: [info-tech] First 18 hours with an IPad...

There already is a centralized management tool available to roll out
LOTS of iPods/iPads at a time.  Now, when more textbook manufactures
come on board, and when OS 4 hits with multitasking, there will be an
even bigger reason to hop on that train.

Karl H. Hehr
Technology/Curriculum Director
South Hamilton CSD
www.s-hamilton.k12.ia.us
515.827.5418 (W)
515.209.9767 (C)
515.827.5368 (F)

Luddite by Degrees
1) Anything that is in the world when you're born is normal and
ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works.
2) Anything that's invented between when you're 15 and 35 is new and
exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it.
3) Anything invented after you're 35 is again the natural order of
things

--- Douglas Adams

http://techcrunch.com/2010/04/29/hewlett-packard-to-kill-windows-7-table