Spirit Lake has had much trouble with Skills Iowa as well. Their tech support
seems to ALWAYS say it is on our end. Hearing that other districts are having
the same issue makes me wonder if that is indeed the case.

Last year at Okoboji we had the same issues and they always said it must be
something with our system. I come to Spirit Lake this year and it is more of
the same. Hmm...

Chad Frerichs
Director of Technology
Spirit Lake Community School District