Am 17.06.2015 um 07:31 schrieb Brynn:
> Hi Friends,
>         This might be just me, but I find myself needing to browse from the
> website to the wiki fairly often.  Of course I have a Favorite/Bookmark for
> it.  But I wonder if a link to the wiki should be easier to find on the
> website?

Hi Brynn,

depends a bit on what the Wiki is intended for.
Is it for learning?

I understood it more to be a site where the devs exchange their ideas.
Most of the info there is outdated, and not regularly refreshed, or only
important to developers - beside the Release notes, which live there,
because we didn't carry them over to the website after they were
finished (and which the devs may find easier to edit in the Wiki than on
the web site - at least it allows to insert SVG as images...).

What are your use cases?
Which of the info in the Wiki should be accessible more easily?

Regards,
 Maren