>> Ask Martin how many times I asked him to confirm
>> that, Yes, the wiki will only be for developers.  At least 4 or 5, as I
>> recall.  **It's a radical change, and afaik, I'm the only user who knows
>> that.**

There is a (very) long term plan. It allows us to move away from the
wiki completely for all uses. But it requires our website to be more
stable and capable. So for now, to make sure various groups get
comfortable with writing on the website and allow for translations, I
made the decision that the wiki should only be used for notes,
drafting, development and all those non-user facing works.

But this isn't set in stone. The concerns are maintainability going
forwards of our various resources.

>>        I would be glad to start working on that again, if I could get
>> some guidance from you, on pages where I have questions.  All I could do
>> is make a list, but that might be a starting place for someone else?
>
> - Sounds like we have a volunteer ;) - seriously, I believe it's a good
> idea to make a list of which info should be accessible more easily to
> users. I can't promise we can take *everything* to the website (esp.
> those things that will be in the manual might not be needed there), but
> we should find out what could be missing, and give it proper thought.

Take such a job one page at a time and make sure the pages in the wiki
are deleted. I forget if the wiki has tags, but it might be good to
tag pages you've reviewed.

> - Go ahead :) - sounds good to me.

Me too. :-)

Best Regards, Martin Owens