Hi all,

My work of translating the website into French progresses a lot. Maren:
German won't dominate much longer (oh, mamamia, you should hurry!).

On this page, in this section:
https://inkscape.org/en/develop/coding-style/#file-layout
I've noticed the last sentence… which is a bit… alone. It requires a
code example, which I couldn't find. Could someone here add it?

Also, I see on the TODO-list:
https://inkscape.org/en/contribute/to-do-list/
‘French-to-English translation: A group of French speaking community
members wrote a new "Introduction to Inkscape" manual. To enable further
translations, we need an English translation of this user centered
manual first.’
I am not a good English speaker or writer (I let you judge) but we could
do that in two steps: I could start an approximate translation to
English and someone could then make a real English text of it (ow, what
a tedious work…).
Are you okay? Brynn, would you do that?
(In any case, I think I am a better translator than Google for French ⇒
English.)

(And thanks for your previous replies to my request; I finally chose
another manual.)
--
Sylvain