Hi all,

I have three questions concerning the website's content.

1. For more space and better reading, headings (h2) are often preceded
by an empty paragraph, e.g. in:
* https://inkscape.org/en/learn/animation/
* https://inkscape.org/en/learn/faq/
This is true that pages are harder to read without that space; see:
* https://inkscape.org/en/develop/getting-started/
* https://inkscape.org/en/contribute/testing/
However I have something against that practice of the empty paragraph; I
feel it as wrong semantic. Couldn't we simply add more margin at the top
of these headings? I suggest 4ex (it's currently 1.5ex).
We could also increase the margin-top of 3rd-level headings (from 1.5ex
to 2.5ex).
Then we should remove those empty paragraphs (in the source form of

2. It is quite hard to find the part we want when editing the FAQ; could
we subdivide the only text plugin in several text plugins, one for each
section?

3. Is it possible to translate the two following pages, or will it be
made possible?
* https://inkscape.org/fr/apropos/captures/
* https://inkscape.org/fr/teams/ (and why not teams themselves)

Everyone may give their opinion about the first two questions; the last
one is for those who know…

Thank you,
--
Sylvain