Dear Sylvain,

Am 04.06.2016 um 16:55 schrieb Sylvain Chiron:
> Le 03/06/2016 à 17:28, Martin Owens a écrit :
>> I can say that you should consider any new website design to be frozen
>> and you can sort on any part of the design for the website for
>> incremental improvements. I've been ding that for the past few months
>> too.
>
> Do you mean ‘shouldn't’? That's OK.

- Sorry for chiming in, Martin.

Sylvain, what he means is that there are no current efforts going on for
a revolutionary redesign of the page. But we can make small changes to
improve the current design.

>> If you change H1, h2, h3 styles, just remember to be specific in your
>> css and say .page h1 { ... }, so that the styles won't change non-cms
>> content pages. (unless that's what you want to do of course)
>
> The current CSS rule is only h1, h2, h3… without any ancestor specified.
> I think there are no headings elsewhere. I'll alter the current rules
> directly.

- Please make the new rules more specific. Your changes will change
*all* h2 and h3 on the website.

We do only want to change those inside the cms pages. All other h2 and
h3 headings (unless there aren't any? You could check that first, to see
if this is necessary) must stay the same.

So this means as a general rule you'd need to
- check if there are other parts in the code that will be concerned by a
change (hint: there are lots of them! Use search/grep on all .html files
with '<h2' as query) anywhere in our templates, and if so:
   - add separate rules, or make sure it looks okay first with all pages
that are concerned by the change.

In this case, I think we'll need two new rules that set the margins for
cms headings differently than for the usual headings.

Kind Regards,
 Maren