On Fri, 2016-06-03 at 08:27 +0200, Sylvain Chiron wrote:
> Although it seems like it stays in the distant
> > future, and doesn't get closer.  But the response was let's talk
> about
> > it when we are getting a new design.
>
> Sure, we could have a better design… Currently pages' content is a
> bit
> blunt. I don't think it's the right moment as the focus is on the
> 0.92
> release. We could work on it in a few months if you want.

I can say that you should consider any new website design to be frozen
and you can sort on any part of the design for the website for
incremental improvements. I've been ding that for the past few months
too.

If you change H1, h2, h3 styles, just remember to be specific in your
css and say .page h1 { ... }, so that the styles won't change non-cms
content pages. (unless that's what you want to do of course)

You can email me updated css files if you're not sure about patching or
merge requests.

Martin,