> About that TOC plugin, it seems you really didn't get it… even if we
> tried to explain.

Yes, I understand it now.  Apparently you and Maren and Martin can add new
questions, as well as answers.  But I can't add new questions - only
answers, because I can't edit the code.

The TOC is frustrating for me, because I originally typed/edited everything
on the page (by writing the html directly, which I find enjoyable).  But
like so many other parts of the website cms/django, it very much limits what
I am able to do.  Now, except for minor edits, here and there, all I can
contribute is comments about the website content.  By now, most of the
website is controlled from a level that I don't have access to, and couldn't
use it, even if I did.

> Okay, but then, how can you edit the plugins? This is the main problem.

When I first created that page, the only plugin available (to me) was Links.
At first, I didn't use it at all, because it didn't work.  But later, we
found the problem was one of my Firefox plugins that blocks the referrer
header.  So then, I was able to fix all the links.

All best,
brynn