From: Maren Hachmann <ma...@goos-habermann.de>
To: inkscape-docs@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Inkscape-docs] extension testers needed
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2018 23:01:42 +0200

I agree about the multiselect (but don't like the design too much, I
think it's better to have the items more separate, like it's done in
Martin's version).

Jabier, as a non-smartphone owner, I wonder how does multiselect work
without a keyboard? (we've recently had an m23 user who didn't even
think of using Ctrl to select multiple options...).

Click-activate, click-deactivate would be useful then, I assume?

Maren