I'm trying to use Inline::Python within a CGI script. The script is
run under the latest version of Webmin's miniserv.pl web server.

I have written two very variations of a very simple script.

1. The first version embeds a couple of Python functions in the DATA
portion of the Perl cgi. This version executes fine both from the cli
and as a cgi.

2.The second version imports a class from a Python module. The script
runs fine when called from the cli. However, it borks when executed as
a cgi, complaining of calls to undefined functions/methods. Of course,
those functions/methods are in the Python module.

The only thing I can think might be an issue is the difference in
environment between the shell and the web server. However, a dump of
both environments shows no significant difference, so I'm stumped.

Perl: 5.14.2
Python: 2.7.3
Inline: 0.51
Inline::Python: 0.41