Hi Rob,

On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 5:21 PM, <sisyph...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

 I'm trying to use Inline::Python within a CGI script.

> Is there anything of relevance in the "Inline CGI" example in
> C/C-Cookbook.pod ?
>
> (FAIK, that might be completely irrelevant where Inline::Python is
> concerned .... but it does seem feasible to me that the problem could occur
> because, in the CGI environment, a needed "read" permission is not
> provided.)

I double checked and .Inline and friends have correct perms. Clearing
everything below .Inline shows that the module is rebuilt as expected on
the next call to the CGI.

I've tried BUILD_NOISY and the other Inline switches which would seem to be
helpful for debug, but with little success at obtaining useful information.
I'm guessing some of that may be largely dependent upon how the author of
Inline::Python has implemented them.

It seems there should be some way to convince inline::Python to fess up to
any errors it is encountering along the way.

Thanks for your help.

Kind Regards,
Chris