In your previous mail you wrote:

   The enhance privacy that you consider *a rare benefit from the CGN*
   it is actually a BIG issue for a Service Provider, because we are
   quite often requested by the authorities to be able to track who
   was the user who did something and the only information that we
   have is the source IP address.

=> with only the source IP address there is nothing you can do so
your argument is not about the problem analyzed in Mohammed's I-D,
but for authorities who need to understand what is a CGN
(or to make CGNs illegal... :-).

   Being able to identify the users behind NAT, for example by using
   the HOST_ID proposed in this draft, is in my opinion an important
   problem to be solved no only for content providers but also for
   Service Providers.

=> the HOST_ID doesn't solve anything if the authorities provide
only the source IP address in their identification requests,
and if they provide more they can provide the source port...

Regards

francis.dup...@fdupont.fr