On Monday 13 November 2006 03:04, Mitch wrote:
>   Hello! I live in Alaska, and I have a little experience with these Arctic
> temperatures. Quite often, we get what we call an 'ice fog', that typically
> occurs near the coast, where there is open water.

You can see the 'Ice Fog' in the following pictures each night.

Live pictures of GARS O'Higgins Antarctica updated every fifteen minutes:

http://www.martingrund.de/pinguine/index.htm

Weather report of GARS O'Higgins, with almost live Ozone Hole graph:

http://vlbi.leipzig.ifag.de/ohiggins/wettert.htm

The Gentoo Penguins at O'Higgins are the mascot of the Gentoo Linux
that I run.  http://www.gentoo.org/

--
 http://www.softwaresafety.net/ http://www.designer-iii.com/
                 http://www.unusualresearch.com/