From: interest-bounces+laszlo.agocs=theqtcompany....@qt-project.org
[mailto:interest-bounces+laszlo.agocs=theqtcompany....@qt-project.org] On
Behalf Of Roberto Garrido Martín
Sent: 16. oktober 2014 09:46
To: interest@qt-project.org
Subject: [Interest] QQuickRenderControl example not working on Desktop OSX (Qt
5.4 Alpha)

Hi all,
We have our OpenGL ES 2.0 based renderer. Until now, we were integrating it
into our Qt app by using a QML Item/Node configuration, but the new
rendercontrol API in Qt 5.4 Alpha seems to be a more flexible solution, and the
proper way to integrate.

I’m running the rendercontrol example distributed with the 5.4 Alpha, and I can
only see a white rotating cube, but the QML scene of the app is supposed to be
rendered on each of the sides of the cube.

I have used the OpenGL profiler, and there is one texture created, but with no
contents on it.

I’m using Mac OSX 10.9.5.

Any ideas?

Here a screenshot: