> I don't know if it is current or not, but the KDE Manjaro has is really
> nice. They don't stick you with the really bad KDE packages either, like
> Calligra and KMail either. Apologies to our resident KMail fan.

KMail has several problems. THis is why I am using Evolution. But you don't
need to switch
the distro. Simply install your favourite tools and remove the nasty ones. I
have a script
for that purpose.

Alas the are KDE Tools with not real replacement. Like smb4k. I guess this is
one of the
most frustrating tools I have ever used but there is no replacement when using
KDE :(

--
Best Regards,
Bernhard Lindner