Ylana Corcos at [EMAIL PROTECTED],Internet writes:
>Hi Lantrans.  I am translationg a contract but have not managed to
>translate the following and have it sound good.  I would love your
>suggestions for the translation of "Contrat de *rEalisation* de site
>Internet".  Would *rEalisation* in this case be *creation* ?  If not, >what
could it be ?
>Thanks for your time.

"Creation" works if it refers to a one-time activity--
creating the page(s).

"Production" is better if it means not only the creation
but also the updating of the material on the site.

"Implementation" is used fairly often when it is the
creator who will actually look after uploading the
material to the site, checking links, etc.

HTH,

Judyth