At 11:01 PM 10/30/2003 +0100, Uwe Schindler wrote:
You can also check vor availability of this single function with GetProcAddress(GetModuleHandle("kernel32.dll"),"funcname") and use the pointer from there if not NULL. If this is the only unknown function in Win95/NT4 then we should not boot out all people because of a single function. That construct would do the same.

Yeah, I also thought of that but I don't really want to do run-time checks. It is a possibility though.

Andi