On 28 Mar 2004 at 1:20, Lukas Smith wrote:

> Hi,
>
> ok since I have seen a few arguments reoccuring I have decided to
make a
> list of all arguments brought forth. Its in no way a judgement on
any
> argument listed, nor does it list the arguments in any particular
order.
> Therefore, the first one to tell me to remove something because
the
> argument is bogus will have to buy me a "kiba" (cherry-banana
juice; fyi
> cherry means kirsche in german) next time we meet. This list is
just to
> keep track of the arguments made, however stupid they may be in
the hope
> that we dont have to hear it again.
>
> The list can be found here:

http://www.backendmedia.com/PHP/toStudlyCapOrNotToStudlyCap.
txt

> If you think the file name is stupid so be it :-)
>
> Anyways I have heard reports of people having issues to reach my
host. I
> hope my sys admin will address this issue promptly in case it
persists.
> I am sorry for any possible inconvinience.
>
> Maybe we also need to make a list of all votes, especially
separating
> the internals developers from the rest as it seems there was also
an
> argument what side really had the most votes?
>
> regards,
> Lukas

Excellent!
You're a hot candidate for the next Nobel Prize of Peace :-)

We should really close the discussion now. Either way we go is
wrong - it's time to compromise.

Therefore I vote for consistency and StudlyCaps. Personally I would
prefer underscores but the arguments for StudlyCaps really are
overwhelming.

--
Ferdinand Beyer
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>