With over 25+ years of software development experience it was In 2016 I was
introduced to the world of PHP development.
One day I came across the most unusual of error messages
"T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM" What the hell is this?!?
That I needed to waste my time to Google this is simply insane. At the time
I thought to myself that PHP deserved some of the hate. Then I came across
this gem: https://phil.tech/2013/t-paamayim-nekudotayim-v-sanity/
Please for the sake of logic and sanity replace this nonsense with
T_DOUBLE_COLON