On Sun, 30 Oct 2022 at 17:42, Rowan Tommins <rowan.coll...@gmail.com> wrote:

> In case of any confusion, I think this should be configurable as
> "include microseconds: on / off", not configurable as "enter date format".

Any reason it can't be configured to use ISO 8601?

Apache 2.4 allows you to use `LogFormat "...
[%{%Y-%m-%dT%H:%M:%S}t.%{msec_frac}t] ..." format_name`

https://httpd.apache.org/docs/trunk/mod/mod_log_config.html

And MySQL uses "YYYY-MM-DDThh:mm:ss.uuuuuu":

https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/8.0/en/error-log-format.html#error-log-format-system-variables

When I'm doing some quick log checking, I often forget that PHP uses a
different date format... admittedly, it can help having the month spelled
out, so no one accidentally thinks it's the American format :-)

Craig