On Sun, 14 May 2023 at 22:59, Hans Henrik Bergan <divinit...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm not sure there is an English version at all

For me, there is an English version below the German version, Er, and
apparently for you also:
https://phpimagick.com/deutsche_uber_englisch_2.png

> my Accept-Language doesn't mention German, and it
> specifically requests English,

My guess, content negotiation is a really low priority for a DOS
protection service.

> it specifically requests English, and I'm not accessing the german
> de.php.net, so if an English version existed, there would be no reason
> for it to give me a German version,

Englisch ist nicht die Standardeinstellung.

For a German company, providing services to German speaking countries,
putting the German version above the English version seems a
reasonable reason. I believe Derick has sent an email message to noc@
and systems@, so hopefully something will be adjusted.

cheers
Dan