> Le 29 août 2023 à 18:40, Hans Henrik Bergan <divinit...@gmail.com> a écrit :
>
> * I think most code actually using strict_types=1 is built with the
> assumption that internal functions use strict too, so it's entirely
> possible that the backwards-compatibility issue is so small that we
> can get away with internal functions just inheriting the userland
> strict_types
>
> On Tue, 29 Aug 2023 at 18:36, Hans Henrik Bergan <divinit...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> maybe we could do a
>> declare(internal_strict_types=1);
>> on a per-file basis just like the existing userland strict_types?
>> (name is up for bikeshedding ofc)
>>
>> On Tue, 29 Aug 2023 at 17:49, Claude Pache <claude.pa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> [...]

Hi Hans Henrik,

The rule of the mailing list is to post your answer below the text you are
answering to, and to strip the parts of the original message that are not
relevant to your answer. The aim is to make readers not to guess what you are
responding to, and not to read backwards, thanks.

Furthermore, I can’t connect your answer to any of the points I made in the
specific email you replied to, so that you may have replied to the wrong email.

—Claude