On 29.11.2023 21:40, Larry Garfield wrote:
voting is open to over 1000 people, all decisions are made by voting of
whichever 20 of those people show up at any given time

I'd like to jump in here. I see a decline in number of votes. Well, maybe it's just uncontentious topic of recent RFCs, maybe not. I'd like to propose a possible solution to this situation. My take is that many of these people are not aware they can vote. I know, I was one of them until someone informed me at some point, long after I got that right.

So, let's send a message to all of them, something like "Hey, do you know you still have voting rights?". I can see that some people might not like the idea of bringing more new-old voters, though.

--
Aleksander Machniak
Kolab Groupware Developer        [https://kolab.org]