On Tue, 5 Mar 2024 at 20:17, Larry Garfield <la...@garfieldtech.com> wrote:

> A 3 way up-down vote doesn't make sense.  What happens if none of the 3
> options reaches 66%?
>
> The viable options here are a single RCV vote (which we've done before), or a
> single "Should we do this" vote that requires 66%, followed by a "when should
> we do this" vote with 2 options, majority wins.
>
> --Larry Garfield

Does this work for you guys?

===== Proposed Voting Choices =====

### 1. Enhancement of Precision: Float Arguments for Sub-Second Precision

**Should we extend `sleep()` to accept floats for sub-second delays?**
- Yes
- No

**Which PHP version should implement this feature if accepted?**
- 8.4
- 9.0

### 2. Normalized Return Values on Windows

**Should we modify `sleep()` on Windows for consistent return values?**
- Yes
- No

**Which PHP version should implement this feature if accepted?**
- 8.4
- 9.0

### 3. Enhanced Return Value Precision

**Should we increase `sleep()` return value precision to include
fractions of a second?**

@Tim
>adding a short *nix explanation of when sleep will
return earlier than expected would be helpful

Where should that be? in the "Introduction" section? or the "Proposal"
section? (or elsewhere?)