Hi Niels,

Am 10.05.2024 19:38 schrieb Niels Dossche <dossche.ni...@gmail.com>:

On 10/05/2024 16:31, Larry Garfield wrote:
> On Fri, May 10, 2024, at 2:03 PM, Niels Dossche wrote:
>> On 22/04/2024 20:41, Niels Dossche wrote:
>>> Hi internals
>>>
>>> I'm opening the discussion for my RFC "Add openStream() to XML{Reader,Writer}".
>>> RFC link: https://wiki.php.net/rfc/xmlreader_writer_streams
>>>
>>> Kind regards
>>> Niels
>>
>> Hi internals
>>
>> It's been over two weeks since I opened the discussion.
>> Please raise any last concerns now.
>> I'd like to start voting next week Monday.
>>
>> Kind regards
>> Niels

Haven't looked at the implementation but it feels weird to call an openStream method on an already opened stream on already instantiated object. What does it open?

And what happens on calling openStream in a middle of reading/writing an XML document.
What happens on calling openStream stream after calling open - does it read/write from/to both?

Best,
Marc

Kind regards
Niels