Hey Benjamin,

I voted against it:

* I very much like having reflection methods that work on internal symbols
relying on `#[\Deprecated]`. I can rely on these in my static analysis
tooling, test suites, decorators, dependency injection tools, etc.
* I am still disagree with abusing global runtime effects (`E_DEPRECATED` /
`E_USER_DEPRECATED`) to signal deprecations. Insert "PTSD Chihuaua" meme
here regarding PHP and library upgrades I had to work on over the last
decade. No: don't want. Don't add side-effects to otherwise functionally
pure code.

Marco Pivetta

https://mastodon.social/@ocramius

https://ocramius.github.io/