Rasmus Lerdorf wrote:
actually researching why something is a certain way. There was a time when there was no AddHandler directive. Addtype was the way you did

According to the Apache documentation AddHandler appeared in Apache 1.1. I'm impressed with your memory, it's better than the memory of <http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://apache.org> which reaches back to Apache 1.1.1 Oct 28 1996; PHP 3 was released June 6 1998.

Who wants to break with decade old traditions?

PS: No, I refuse to explain that this is supposed to be funny (-:C

- Chris