It is clear from technical point. It is not clear from structural view,
since it can be any random place in code, not connected to the previos
place in any logical way.

Are you deliberately trying to be antagonistic? A goto label is no more random than a catch statement. It's a deliberate, directed statement, and one which *does* clean up after itself despite your unfounded claims to the contrary.

But if we're going to make charged statements, then how about this? I suspect that your objection to goto lies in the "problem" such a construct makes for accelerators (Zend Accelerator specifically). If that's your objection then at least state so honestly.

-Sara