I think it's a fair assumption that a random host specified in that
way be treated as suspicious and lumped in under the
disable-includes-by-default category.

If someone discovers that it breaks their app, when they read the docs
for allow_url_include it should be made very clear what the
implications are and what should be done prior to turning it on.

So i have no problem with disallowing includes for paths beginning
with a double backslash on windows, when allow_url_include is
disabled.

--Wez.