On 20.07.2007 04:28, chris# wrote:

On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 14:13:25 -0700, Stanislav Malyshev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
Too bad it only works for Apache module.. ;)

I think on Windows you can do something with the registry per-dir too.
On unix there's no registry though. Maybe we need some generic solution
to this (like for FastCGI users)? Anybody has good ideas?
Greetings,
 Please forgive me for forking this thread. But my reasons are two fold:
1) Attempt to generate some valuable, and seemingly needed documentation for
php-doc(s).

I'm sure Docu Team ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) would appreciate any help from you.

--
Wbr, Antony Dovgal